To list a project follow these steps
1. Register or sign in
2. Complete your contact details
3. Load your project details
4. Include as much information as possible
5. Publish your project - remember to include a deadline
6. Receive and review applications, you will be alerted via our notification system when people have applied for your project.
7. Award the project to a supplier :)
To find a project follow these steps
1. Search for a project that you can work on - this might be different to projects you've worked on in the past, but Source It New Zealand is about bringing new opportunities.
2. Contact the business that listed the project to express your interest, using our notification system. When you apply for a project be sure to include a summary of your skills and explain how they can be adapted to the needs of this particular project. It might not be exactly what you have been used to working on, but if you can adapt your process it could be a great opportunity for you to diversify.
An example might be a glass manufacturer that had been making mirrors, but saw a project that had a requirement for glass table tops, with a change in set up they might be able to fulfill the requirements for this project and carry on working.
3. You can subscribe to our system to be alerted via our notification system when similar projects are listed on the site.
4. Pay close attention to the details of the project and if you feel you can meet the requirements then go hard!